Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Freaking Finally

I know, I know. It's been forever! And I really do feel bad for ignoring this thing. I feel like it's the only thing I contribute to the crafting world. And I do believe it was probably one (of many) of my new year resolutions.
If you want excuses, I'll give them to you. I take horrible pictures- but I put 90% of the blame on my crappy digital camera. However, I will work to make my photos better.
Also, I haven't been crafting THAT much.

I do, however, have a list of items that I have to photograph to show what I've been up to. I've made an eco-friendly bag (well, one that is going to be eco-friendly anyway, since I'm going to try to stop using plastic bags, or at the very least, recycle the ones I do use). I also am in the process of making another quilt. This one is purple and has pinwheels, which will be my first time doing that. I think I'll probably put that one up for sale. And, if I may say so myself, it's turning out beautifully. I'll take some photos of my work for you.

So, yeah, I really need to get on the ball, huh? It's just that, I've finally chosen my career path and now I need to find a way in. I graduated college in May and have yet to get a full-time job, so everyone is on my case, now. It's frustrating. But, I am determined to achieve my goals and so, I will, somehow find a way into my career path.

Just so this post was not a complete loss - I'll provide you with a shot of my pooch, Junior.

No comments: