Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Update

So, I know it's been a while. I feel that way with just about everything in my life, I've just put it all on hold as I try to figure out where I am and where I'm going. And that's just taking too long, so I've decided to finally update this thing.

I've still been crafting, but I'm in dire need of new camera batteries and I have yet to remember to pick them up everytime I go to the store. Perhaps this week.

Anyway, I've finished the purple quilt. I made two baby bibs. I've also started working on some aprons again. I botched the first one because I'm going for a sweetheart neckline and I don't want to use a pattern and unfortunately sew-as-you-go measurements aren't my forte. Who knew? So, I had an apron top that might have fit a ten year old. I was going for one that would fit a 22 year old.

Speaking of which, I turn 23 next month. It doesn't feel right. I swear I should still be 21. This just ain't right.

Hopefully I'll get some photos up soon. I also have another quilt in the works, but I just need to take a break from quilting after doing the last one. It's hard work and it takes me a while (mostly because I procrastinate like a champ!).

Also, it is baseball season and since the only time I really sew anymore is on Sundays, my sewing time will likely be further reduced. I'm going to the Phillies game this Sunday. I love going to Phillies games. Okay, so they're the only MLB team I go see, but I still love going. Sometimes, I do watch games on tv, but not very often.

Alright enough from me!
By the way, do we love love love the new spring green color?

No comments: